In our daily living, whether do we need think civilization? This question maybe has become the past tense. But not yet in China.
I am now living in China, everything met I always feel funny. I used to live in some other countries and this always let me thinking.
For example,
1) In China, it is difficult to hear about "I am sorry", "Thank you", but these two sentences are very popular in other countries and became a habit. When I say “thank you" and "I am sorry" in China, I always felt that other peoples think me as a funny guy.
2) In China, "under-the-counter deals" is very popular especially in each layer of Government organization, even on the biggest supermarket. No one think business concept in their mind. Then every Chinese just think "under-the-counter deals" and the normal organization's business became the personal trade, corruption then became very popular and in addition growing to worse and worse. This is quite different between China and other countries. It should be Remembered that friendship and "under-the-counter deals" is very different! Just like the difference between physical matter and feeling.
I just think why it is so different, I know China history and every times of dynasty, I really hope it should be become to better.
Education is very important! That is Civilization’s base!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment