Video camera is a very good thing, I always use my Canon video camera to take many my life- around movies.
I will re-arrange some of funny or remember-able scene to publish at my favorite Blog, but I think large video must be difficult to upload, so they have to be shoten to the point.
Here is my private Blog, but I also very take care of my private Blog site, just like to see it as my other business blog site.
Many people would not like publish their private thing to public internet site, and look them as the private security, to prevent to be utlized for bad purpose. That is very right and I also think so. But I noticed other many people would like to pubsh their provate video to their favorite site, where I also very like to visit, and actually I almost became their site fan, feel very warm.
I like this kind of communication.
Blogger is my favorite Blog, I will take care of my site.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment