This my private blogs is used as my private symbol, to publish my private related information.
If someone was interested in my related thing, you also can give me comment, Thank you !
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Excellent Obama Inaugural Celebration, New times started!
Congratulation for New America President Birthday !
(^_^) (^_^) My private blog is open today, welcome everybody to look my world, and talk with me, discuss with me, help each other, for you and me ! ♪♪♪
I am managing a company and a consulting service center.
The company is focusing on Electronics/Semiconductor industry, and the consulting service center is facing Japanese user.
I lived in Japan for ten years and more for study and job, and now is managing a my private company and a consulting business center.
Oh, I also worked in Belgium Brussels for a period of time, and went to Paris, Germany, and other EU country.
I have a son, he is very lovely and I very love him.
I also very love my mother and my father.
I hope I could build my bright future life.
Thanks for your warm enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment